Recipe by Breanna Baylor
This has been a big seller at craft shows. It is easy to make. This tasted like Butterfinger.
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2⁄3 cup white corn syrup
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 (1 lb) package dipping chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat peanut butter over lowest heat on electric stove or in a double boiler on gas range.
- Cook syrup, sugar and water to 260 degrees.
- Remove from heat, add warm peanut butter and quickly stir until completely blended.
- Immediately spread as thinly as possible on a cookie sheet.
- Break into pieces and dip in chocolate.