Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Quick Cooking magazine. These are fun to make with the kids.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 72 miniature semisweet chocolate chips (2 t.)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk, peanut butter, vanilla and egg until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- For each bear, shape the dough into one 1 inch ball, one 3/4 inch ball, six 1/2 inch balls and one 1/4 inch ball.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, slightly flatten the 1 inch ball to form the body.
- Place the 3/4 inch ball above the body for the head.
- For ears, place two-1/2 inch balls above head.
- For limbs, place 4- 1/2 inch balls next to the body.
- For nose, place the 1/4 inch ball in the center of the head.
- Add two chocolate chips for the eyes and one chip for the belly button.
- Bake at 350F for 6- 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets.