Mrs. Sherm's Note:
Mmmmm, moist cake, peanut butter and chocolate! Prep time does not include cooling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Using small saucepan, scald milk and butter. Set aside to cool.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients, add cooled milk mixture.
- 4Pour into greased and floured sheet pan (with at least 1" sides).
- 5Bake for 25 minutes.
- 6Spread peanut butter over cake while it is still hot.
- 7Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 8When peanut butter has hardened, melt chocolate and spread over top.
- 9Let chocolate cool and harden.
- 10Serve with coffee or a tall glass of milk!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Tastykake - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 192.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g