Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
"This is a yellow cake. Peanut butter and milk chocolate are spread over the cake, making it a peanut butter candy cake." Original recipe yield: 1 -10x15 inch pan.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 16 ounces milk chocolate candy bars
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10x15 inch jelly roll pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla, salt, sugar, flour, and baking powder. Blend in melted butter or margarine and milk.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Spread with peanut butter while still hot. Refrigerate until cool.
- Melt chocolate bars, and spread on cooled cake.