Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yummm.... my mom used to make this a lot. Tastes almost like a peanut butter cup. Very rich and good with a glass of milk.
- 118.29 ml scaled skim milk
- 14.79 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml egg white
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 73.94 ml smooth peanut butter
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat and mix milk and margarine, then set aside.
- Mix all the other ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add milk mixture to ingredients.
- In wax paper lined (8.5x10-inch) pan pour mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Spread with peanut butter.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Melt chocolate chips and spread on top of cooled cake.
- Cool till chocolate is firm.