Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yummm.... my mom used to make this a lot. Tastes almost like a peanut butter cup. Very rich and good with a glass of milk.
- 1⁄2 cup scaled skim milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat and mix milk and margarine, then set aside.
- Mix all the other ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add milk mixture to ingredients.
- In wax paper lined (8.5x10-inch) pan pour mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Spread with peanut butter.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Melt chocolate chips and spread on top of cooled cake.
- Cool till chocolate is firm.