Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you love chocolate and peanut butter than this is for you.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Swirl Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Grease pan and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate, stirring frequently.
- Add peanut butter to white chocolate and stir until well blended.
- Pour peanut mixture into prepared pan.
- Melt milk chocolate chips.
- Pour milk chocolate over peanut butter mixture and stir with a knife.
- Place in refrigerator until firm. Cut into squares and store in the refrigerator.