Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you love chocolate and peanut butter than this is for you.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Swirl Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Grease pan and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate, stirring frequently.
- Add peanut butter to white chocolate and stir until well blended.
- Pour peanut mixture into prepared pan.
- Melt milk chocolate chips.
- Pour milk chocolate over peanut butter mixture and stir with a knife.
- Place in refrigerator until firm. Cut into squares and store in the refrigerator.