Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from Taste of Home and changed the peanut butter to chunky - as we love nuts. I also added additional peanuts to the batter. This is great for lunches or just snacking.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and milk; mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Divide batter in half.
- To one portion - add - peanut butter and peanut butter chips. (I also added extra peanuts to this portion as well.).
- To the second portion - add - cocoa and chocolate chips.
- In a greased 9 inch baking pan, spoon chocolate batter in eight mounds - checkerboard style.
- Spoon seven mounds of peanut butter batter between chocolate batter.
- Cut through batters with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Note: Double recipe for 9x13 pan.
I have made these 4 times now and everytime I make them I get compliments on them. They never go to waste!!
These were fabulous! The only problem I had was that they took a really long time for the middle to bake, so the edges came out pretty hard, but the rest was moist and the flavor is great! Thanks for a great recipe!
Delish! This is for the Recipe Exchange. Very good.