Chef on the coast's Note:
I got this recipe from Taste of Home and changed the peanut butter to chunky - as we love nuts. I also added additional peanuts to the batter. This is great for lunches or just snacking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- 2Add eggs and milk; mix well.
- 3Add flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4Divide batter in half.
- 5To one portion - add - peanut butter and peanut butter chips. (I also added extra peanuts to this portion as well.).
- 6To the second portion - add - cocoa and chocolate chips.
- 7In a greased 9 inch baking pan, spoon chocolate batter in eight mounds - checkerboard style.
- 8Spoon seven mounds of peanut butter batter between chocolate batter.
- 9Cut through batters with a knife to swirl.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 11Note: Double recipe for 9x13 pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.4
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 229.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 6.6 g