These brownies are fudgy and ohhhh so good! If you like peanut butter and chocolate, then these are for you. Recipe from Shape Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Beat together the applesauce, sugars, egg, and buttermilk.
- 3Combine flour and baking powder.
- 4Add the flour mixture to the applesauce mixture, and mix until well blended.
- 5Divide the batter in half.
- 6Add peanut butter and peanut butter chips to one portion of the batter.
- 7Add cocoa and mini chocolate chips to the other portion of the batter.
- 8Spoon chocolate batter into 8 mounds in a checkerboard pattern into the pan.
- 9Spoon 7 mounds of the peanut butter batter into the pan placing it between the chocolate mounds.
- 10Using the tip of a knife, swirl batters.
- 11Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees or till edges begin to pull away from the pan and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 12Cut into 16 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 55.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g