Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you like peanut butter you will love these brownies... kids love them too!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and milk; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Divide batter in half.
- To one portion, add peanut butter and peanut butter chips.
- To the other portion, add cocoa and chocolate chips; mix well.
- In a greased 9-inch square pan, spoon chololate batter into 8 mounds in a checker board pattern.
- Spoon 8 mounds of peanut butter batter in between the chocolate batter.
- Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick interted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Such a cool recipe. It was so easy to make and the turned out really nice looking. I was told that even the edges that I cut off and had dried out a bit were wonderful. Thanks for posting a neat recipe...they'll make my friend's birthday special.
These were awesome and quick! They were perfectly done at 20 minutes! I used fresh ground peanut butter from Lucky's (like Trader Joe's). My husband and I ate the entire pan in two days!
These brownies were so delicious!!!!! I did not add the peanutbutter chips and i added crushed up hershey kisses instead of chocolate chips and they turned out so nice and fluffy and wonderful. They were all eaten within the hour :)