Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you like peanut butter you will love these brownies... kids love them too!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and milk; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Divide batter in half.
- To one portion, add peanut butter and peanut butter chips.
- To the other portion, add cocoa and chocolate chips; mix well.
- In a greased 9-inch square pan, spoon chololate batter into 8 mounds in a checker board pattern.
- Spoon 8 mounds of peanut butter batter in between the chocolate batter.
- Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick interted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Such a cool recipe. It was so easy to make and the turned out really nice looking. I was told that even the edges that I cut off and had dried out a bit were wonderful. Thanks for posting a neat recipe...they'll make my friend's birthday special.
These were awesome and quick! They were perfectly done at 20 minutes! I used fresh ground peanut butter from Lucky's (like Trader Joe's). My husband and I ate the entire pan in two days!
These brownies were so delicious!!!!! I did not add the peanutbutter chips and i added crushed up hershey kisses instead of chocolate chips and they turned out so nice and fluffy and wonderful. They were all eaten within the hour :)