1/4 Photos of Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Kim D.'s Note:
If you like peanut butter you will love these brownies... kids love them too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars.
- 2Add eggs and milk; mix well.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 4Divide batter in half.
- 5To one portion, add peanut butter and peanut butter chips.
- 6To the other portion, add cocoa and chocolate chips; mix well.
- 7In a greased 9-inch square pan, spoon chololate batter into 8 mounds in a checker board pattern.
- 8Spoon 8 mounds of peanut butter batter in between the chocolate batter.
- 9Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- 10Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick interted near the center comes out clean.
- 11Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (818 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.8 mg
- Sodium 138.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g