If you like peanut butter you will love these brownies... kids love them too!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and milk; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Divide batter in half.
- To one portion, add peanut butter and peanut butter chips.
- To the other portion, add cocoa and chocolate chips; mix well.
- In a greased 9-inch square pan, spoon chololate batter into 8 mounds in a checker board pattern.
- Spoon 8 mounds of peanut butter batter in between the chocolate batter.
- Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick interted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.