Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'll admit that when I first saw this recipe my first reaction was HUH? This is the only way my son will eat them now. ***update*** I recently made this recipe with the prepackaged sweet potato fries and it was wonderful. Just put them in the pan first, the pour the topping over them.
- 6 large sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 236.59 ml butter
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped
- Slice the sweet potatoes and put them into a 2 quart buttered casserole dish.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add the brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans and mix well.
- Cook until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until it is well blended and the peanut butter blends inches.
- Once it is well blended, add the pecans and stir well.
- Pour this mixture over the potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
I must say these are the best I've ever had. I made these last Thanksgiving and my kids couldn't get enough. This Thanksgiving they're begging me to make them again! This is a winner!