1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Sweet Potatoes
I'll admit that when I first saw this recipe my first reaction was HUH? This is the only way my son will eat them now. ***update*** I recently made this recipe with the prepackaged sweet potato fries and it was wonderful. Just put them in the pan first, the pour the topping over them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the sweet potatoes and put them into a 2 quart buttered casserole dish.
- 2In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- 3Add the brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans and mix well.
- 4Cook until the sugar is dissolved.
- 5Add the peanut butter and stir until it is well blended and the peanut butter blends inches.
- 6Once it is well blended, add the pecans and stir well.
- 7Pour this mixture over the potatoes.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.4
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 402.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 43.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g