Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a yummy treat that kids can make for themselves. Serves around 4-6.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- powdered sugar
- peanuts or M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Mix peanut butter, milk, & honey into stiff batter.
- Form into small balls & roll in sugar or dry powdered milk.
- Top each with peanuts or M&Ms.
- Refrigerate to keep firm.
We ate something similar as kids and they were so good. They were medium size balls rolled in shredded sweetened coconut not the extra powdered milk or sugar and no candy or anything extra was added on top. The big difference was they were eaten from the freezer not the fridge right off a cookie tray
My husband and I weren't fans of this recipe. There were still little crunchy flakes of the powdered milk and it was WAY too sweet for us! Don't think we'll be making these again.