Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These look so good. You'll want to eat the whole pan. This is out of a bakefest 2005 mini mag, it came with the dec. issue of Canadian Living. edited dec 31... i did make these, and they didn't turn out as good as i thought. i found them to be very sticky and chewy. i'm going to try to make these again when i get a new oven because i have a feeling that it doesn't like me.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2⁄3 cup melted butter
- 5 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Blend graham crumbs with butter. Press into bottom of baking dish and bake for 8 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar, corn syrup, adn cornstarch until well combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter randomly over the prepared crust. scatter the marshmallows, chocolate and peanuts evenly over the base too. Pour egg mixture evenly over the other ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and set.