Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from "Woman's Day" magazine, September 12, 2006. Pictures looks excellent! Yummy!
- 0.5 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 4 slices peaches (thin slices) or 4 slices plums (thin slices)
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) bars dark chocolate or 3 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate or 3 (1 1/2 ounce) white chocolate
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) package marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl break up cookie dough and gently knead in graham cracker crumbs until evenly combined. Divide dough in 8 balls; place 2 inches apart on large ungreased baking sheet. Pat balls with fingers to 1¿4-inch thickness. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack, about 10 minutes.
- On half the cookies spread flat side with 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Place fruit on peanut butter; top with a piece of chocolate.
- Place marshmallows on one end of a long skewer; hold over campfire flame for 30 to 60 seconds, turning frequently until toasted. Place 2 to 3 toasted marshmallows on chocolate; top with remaining cookies. Makes 4 servings.