Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A very easy dessert to throw together.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Sundae Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In ungreased 9x9x2" pan stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk, oil and vanilla and mix with a fork until smooth; stir in peanut butter and spread evenly in pan.
- Pour hot water over batter.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and top with hot fudge sauce and cool whip.
- May also garnish with chopped peanuts.