Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies
- Mix together powdered sugar, egg, margarine, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- Slowly add flour and baking soda while mixing.
- Dough will be thick but only slightly sticky. Put in refrigerator to chill for 90 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out dough onto lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thick. Cut out cookies in desired shapes (about 2-21/2 inch cookies).
- Place cookies on lightly greased baking sheet and sprinkle some granulated sugars on top.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes until edges are only lightly browned. Cookie will remain light in color.
- Cool on rack for 5-10 minutes. Store in airtight container up to 2 weeks.