2 hrs 33 mins
1 hr 45 mins
A nice take on the traditional sugar cookie! Super easy to prepare! (Prep time includes chill time)
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together powdered sugar, egg, margarine, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- 2Slowly add flour and baking soda while mixing.
- 3Dough will be thick but only slightly sticky. Put in refrigerator to chill for 90 minutes.
- 4Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 5Roll out dough onto lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thick. Cut out cookies in desired shapes (about 2-21/2 inch cookies).
- 6Place cookies on lightly greased baking sheet and sprinkle some granulated sugars on top.
- 7Cook for 7-8 minutes until edges are only lightly browned. Cookie will remain light in color.
- 8Cool on rack for 5-10 minutes. Store in airtight container up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 241.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter