Peanut Butter Striped Delight
- Place cookies in food processor and process to form fine crumbs. Transfer to medium bowl. Add butter; mix well.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch dish. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the milk in separate bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add 1-1/4 cups of the whipped topping; mix well. Spread over crust.
- Pour remaining 3 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Add peanut butter; mix well.
- Spread evenly over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened. Top with remaining whipped topping; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before cutting into pieces to serve. Store in refrigerator.