Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs 20 mins
From Kraft Food & Family magazine--looks delicious!
- 35 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling (4 serving-size each)
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- Place cookies in food processor and process to form fine crumbs. Transfer to medium bowl. Add butter; mix well.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch dish. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the milk in separate bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add 1-1/4 cups of the whipped topping; mix well. Spread over crust.
- Pour remaining 3 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Add peanut butter; mix well.
- Spread evenly over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened. Top with remaining whipped topping; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before cutting into pieces to serve. Store in refrigerator.
Yum! What a great no-bake dessert! This is 3 layers of sinful delight!
I made this recently after viewing it in a magazine, it's delicious, but definately needs more than 4 hours chilling time, so make this early in the day, also I used 1/2 cup peanut butter instead of 1/3 cup, thanks for posting...Kitten