Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
The brownies that sport this absolutely yummy Peanut Butter Streusel can be either homemade or from a mix; you get to choose your favorite way of making them. Then you just sprinkle this mixture over the batter and wait while it's baking for the first bite. I believe I separated this recipe out from a longer one which included the batter. That's because I'm not one to mix up the batter when I can just open a box. Besides, America's Test Kitchen just printed an article about creating as delicious a fudgy brownie from scratch as you can get from a box. I admit, I do feel vindicated!
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Stir all ingredients together until blended and crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly over brownie batter.
- Increase brownie baking time by 10 minutes.
Loved this topping! Thanks for sharing it.