Recipe by yamma
A must for chocolate and peanut butter lovers' Cook time is for chilling in refridgerator.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Was temped to use my usual chunky PB, but then didn't, & was very happy with the way these chocolaty treats turned out! Definitely worth keeping around! Thanks for posting your recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup cooking game]
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream or 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray or butter a 13x9 baking dish.
- Place butter and peanut butter in mixing bowl and beat on medium about 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and graham cracker crumbs to the bowl, beat until the sugar is mixed in and a stiff dough forms.
- Press the dough into baking dish (make sure dough is pressed firmly).
- Pour chocolate chips and cream into a glass bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, stir (you may need to microwave again to make sure all the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth).
- Pour melted mixture evenly over the dough, smooth with spatula.
- Refrigerate the pan until chocolate is set (bout 1 hour).
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap or foil and store in the fridge until ready to cut into squares.
- Take out of fridge about 15 minutes to make cutting easier.
- Store in fridge in covered container.