Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Mrs. Nolan at Madison Middle School.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slice butter, melted
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 414.03 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 414.03 ml powdered sugar
- 473.18 ml chocolate chips
- peanuts, granola, coconut, raisins (optional)
- Combine and pat first 4 ingredients into a 9 x 13" pan. Melt chocolate chips and spread over crust. Chill just until firm; cut into squares and chill untill hard. Add peanuts, granola, coconut, raisins etc. before chilling if desired.
- Note: Eat in moderation! Great for skiing, hiking and camping trips.