Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Mrs. Nolan at Madison Middle School.
- 2 slices butter, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- peanuts, granola, coconut, raisins (optional)
- Combine and pat first 4 ingredients into a 9 x 13" pan. Melt chocolate chips and spread over crust. Chill just until firm; cut into squares and chill untill hard. Add peanuts, granola, coconut, raisins etc. before chilling if desired.
- Note: Eat in moderation! Great for skiing, hiking and camping trips.