Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got this from an old friend and my kids love this for a quick after school snack. Cut into small bars because it is very rich.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- In a heavy saucepan heat sugar and corn syrup until sugar completely dissolves.
- Stir in peanut butter and mix well.
- Stir in cereal and mix well.
- Immediately spread into a greased jelly roll pan.
- Melt choc.
- chips in microwave until smooth and spread over top of bars.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into small bars and keep in refrigerator.
These bars were delicious! They are very easy to make and take no time at all! I have also made them without the chocolate on top and they still taste great!
These are so easy to make and very good. I've taken these to a cookout and a work luncheon and there weren't any left. Thanks for sharing!
Very, very good! Thanks for sharing!