Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- Cream margarine with the sugars.
- Blend in egg.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Mix flour, oats, soda and salt and spread in a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While still hot, sprinkle with 6 ounces of chocolate chips.
- Spread over top.
- Make icing of 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk or cream.
- Swirl on top of melted chocolate. Cool and cut into squares.
- PEANUT BUTTER SQUARES 1 (18 oz.) crunchy peanut butter 1 cup margarine 2 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs 1 box powdered sugar 1 tsp.
- vanilla flavor To pping: 1 (16 oz.) bag chocolate chips 1/2 cup margarine Over low heat melt crunchy peanut butter or margarine. Add graham cracker crumbs, one box powdered sugar and one teaspoon vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Then press into square pan.
- Topping: Melt over very low heat chocolate chips and 1/2 cup margarine and stir thoroughly.
- Spread over peanut mixture. Let cool, then cut into squares.
Tried these today and they turned out great. Thanks for sharing.