Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another one from Nigela Lawson. There is no cooking involved, unless you count melting the chocolate as cooking. Cooking time is setting time in the fridge.
- 50 g dark muscovado sugar
- 200 g icing sugar
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 200 g creamy peanut butter
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 100 g semisweet chocolate (plain chocolate in UK)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Line a 23 cm square brownie tin with greaseproof paper.
- Stir together the muscovado sugar, icing sugar, 50 g. unsalted butter and peanut butter until smooth. You will note that some of the muscovado sugar will still remain in small lumps, but that is ok.
- Press the sandy mixture into the lined brownie tin and make the surface as even as possible.
- For the topping, melt the chocolates and 1 tablespoon butter together and spread on the base.
- Put the tin in the fridge to set. When the chocolate has hardened, cut into SMALL squares as it is very rich.