Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe from Kraft.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and peanut butter into the butter.
- Press into a 9"x13" pan.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave for a minute. Stir. You may need to microwave a few more seconds depending on your microwave. It needs to be melted and creamy. Let it cool slightly.
- Pour chocolate over the peanut butter mixture in the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Cut into squares.
This is a wonderful recipe that I make often. I have given this recipe out numerous times. Thanks for posting.