Recipe by LaLa Lola
More than satisfies a peanut butter addiction!
Top Review by momofallboys
I make these all the time. I always add a few heaping tablespoons of peanut butter (just because I like it) and 2-3 level tablespoons of shortening to the milk chocolate chips. The shortening keeps the topping from becoming too hard and cracking when you cut it. I always store them in the fridge.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1⁄3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 lb milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter.
- Remove from heat and add sugar, peanut butter, and graham crackers.
- Mix all these ingredients together and then spread mixture in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler (I do it very carefully in the microwave) and pour on top; chill.
- Cut into squares.
- (HINT: Do not wait until they are fully chilled to cut because the chocolate topping gets too hard and will crack.).