Recipe by ejskippy
i tried a bunch of recipes for curry, they were either plain or weren't spicy enough. my friends and family seem to enjoy it
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder (the hot one works best)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 lemon (squeezed)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (crunchy)
- red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- pour the chicken broth and chicken into the skillet.
- add all the ingredients except the peanut butter.
- cover with lid and let cook for 20 mins on low/medium heat.
- add the peanut butter when there's a couple of minutes left for cooking time, stir in and let the curry finish cooking.
- if the peanut butter taste is overpowering just put a little more cinnamon inches.
- add more pepper flakes if you want something spicier.