Recipe by 911spatcher
I got this recipe out of the Gooseberry Patch catalog.
Top Review by Ceezie
These were pretty tasty. I would reduce the powdered sugar just a bit next time and add more chex to balance them out a bit. We dipped these in green colored white chocolate for St. Pats day. Thanks for a new favorite
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 16 ounces melting white chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend peanut butter, butter and powdered suger. Add cereal; mix well. Shape into balls by teaspoonfuls. Set balls on wax paper, freeze for several hours or overnight. Melt chocolate in a double boiler over med-low heat. stir until smooth. Dip balls into chocolate; return to wax paper until set. Makes 4-5 dozen.