Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe out of the Gooseberry Patch catalog.
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 16 ounces melting white chocolate, chopped
- Blend peanut butter, butter and powdered suger. Add cereal; mix well. Shape into balls by teaspoonfuls. Set balls on wax paper, freeze for several hours or overnight. Melt chocolate in a double boiler over med-low heat. stir until smooth. Dip balls into chocolate; return to wax paper until set. Makes 4-5 dozen.
These were pretty tasty. I would reduce the powdered sugar just a bit next time and add more chex to balance them out a bit. We dipped these in green colored white chocolate for St. Pats day. Thanks for a new favorite
awsome!!! Thanks for posting!
My Mom made this recipe for a cookie exchange and had to make more. I helped with the 2nd batch and can testify these are so good! Work quick while coating the frozen balls with melted chocolate. It doesn't take them long to soften and melt into the white chocolate. Just as good coated with milk chocolate!