Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
They are so easy to make and everyone will think that you took longer to make them. I made them with my two little girls last Christmas. I love that they are no bake.
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Combine icing sugar, peanut butter and margarine. Stir in graham crumbs.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Melt chocolate in microwave on MEDIUM for 2 minutes, stir until melted. Dip or drizzle each ball with melted chocolate. Store covered in refrigerator.
Make thease every year with my friends and family... great for the person that love peanut butter and does not like to bake.