Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try these for a great holiday treat
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- Combine icing sugar, peanut butter and margarine.
- Stir in graham crumbs.
- Shape into one inch balls.
- Melt chocolate in microwave on medium for 2 mins, stir til melted.
- Dip or drizzle each ball with melted chocolate.
- Store covered in fridge.
i thought these were so awsome wen my auntie made them and wen i went over there i was in the freezer constantly but instead of putting chocolate over all of them i told her she should put coconut,sprinkles (for the kids), etc.