Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
A great goody to add to the Christmas cookie tray. Note: Everything including melting the chocolate is listed under preparation time.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 8 ounces white candy coating, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl stir together peanut butter and butter.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until well combined.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls and place on waxed paper.
- Let stand 20 minutes or until dry.
- In a saucepan cook and stir candy coating over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Dip balls, one at a time into coating.
- Allow excess coating to drip off.
- Place balls on waxed paper; let stand until firm.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.