Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
A great goody to add to the Christmas cookie tray. Note: Everything including melting the chocolate is listed under preparation time.
- In a bowl stir together peanut butter and butter.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until well combined.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls and place on waxed paper.
- Let stand 20 minutes or until dry.
- In a saucepan cook and stir candy coating over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Dip balls, one at a time into coating.
- Allow excess coating to drip off.
- Place balls on waxed paper; let stand until firm.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Sprinkle with edible gold glitter and they look like tiny expensive brooches. Splendid! Made for A-NZ#57 Recipe Tag.
Reviewed for Aus/NZ Forum Recipe Swap May 2011- 5 stars from both of my daughters Chef Buggsy Mate :D Easy to make and as a bonus- these sweets can be gluten-free by simply using gluten-free ingredients (same as stated in the recipe). Photo also to be posted