1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Snow Balls
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A great goody to add to the Christmas cookie tray. Note: Everything including melting the chocolate is listed under preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl stir together peanut butter and butter.
- 2Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until well combined.
- 3Shape mixture into 1 inch balls and place on waxed paper.
- 4Let stand 20 minutes or until dry.
- 5In a saucepan cook and stir candy coating over low heat until melted and smooth.
- 6Cool slightly.
- 7Dip balls, one at a time into coating.
- 8Allow excess coating to drip off.
- 9Place balls on waxed paper; let stand until firm.
- 10Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Snow Balls
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 73.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g