1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Snickers Giant Cookies
These cookies are sure to cure the cravings of both peanut butter lovers and chocoholics alike.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°.
- 2In large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter, shortening and peanut butter; beat until creamy.
- 3Add vanilla and egg. Beat well.
- 4In another bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 5Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture and mix together well.
- 6Shape 1/3 cup of dough around each candy bar, making sure that bar is completely covered.
- 7Bake for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool 10 minutes.
- 9Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Snickers Giant Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (844 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.4
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 298.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g