These cookies are sure to cure the cravings of both peanut butter lovers and chocoholics alike.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Snickers Giant Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter, shortening and peanut butter; beat until creamy.
- Add vanilla and egg. Beat well.
- In another bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture and mix together well.
- Shape 1/3 cup of dough around each candy bar, making sure that bar is completely covered.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely.