Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
taken from U.S. National Institutes of Health Eating Hints for Cancer Patients
- 1 tablespoon instant milk
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Combine dry milk, water, and vanilla, stirring to moisten.
- Add honey and peanut butter, stirring slowly until liquid begins to blend with peanut butter.
- Spread between graham crackers or milk lunch crackers. The spread can also be formed into balls, chilled, and eaten as candy. Keeps well in refrigerator but is difficult to spread when cold. Makes 1/3 cup.