- 1 tablespoon instant milk
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry milk, water, and vanilla, stirring to moisten.
- Add honey and peanut butter, stirring slowly until liquid begins to blend with peanut butter.
- Spread between graham crackers or milk lunch crackers. The spread can also be formed into balls, chilled, and eaten as candy. Keeps well in refrigerator but is difficult to spread when cold. Makes 1/3 cup.