- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 cups toasted corn cereal
- 3 cups pretzels
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl microwave peanut butter and honey until peanut butter melts, about 45 - 50 seconds.
- In a larger bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, and peanuts.
- Pour PB mixture over mix and toss to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly over a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, then cool completely before adding raisins and cranberries.