Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Gift jar directions at bottom of the recipe - add onto a recipe card and attach to the gift! Or skip the gift making and indulge yourself with this treat!! NOTE: This recipe is to be prepared one QUART size wide mouth canning jar and will yield 9 bars.
- Creating the Gift in a Jar:
- Wash and thoroughly dry a 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar.
- Layer the ingredients in the jar as listed above starting with the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, peanut butter chips and then mini marshmallows - make sure to press firmly with a flat bottomed object after each addition; make the layers as level as possible.
- Secure the lid and decorate as desired; attach the instructions for making these cookies found below.
- PEANUT BUTTER S'MORES GIFT TAG:
- Additional ingredients to be added by the recipient: 1/2 cup butter, melted and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- PEANUT BUTTER S'Mores INSTRUCTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the contents of the jar in a large bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Pour the butter and extract over the dry ingredients and stir to mix.
- Use the back of a fork to press the dough lightly into a greased 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the top is light brown in color.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting into 9 bars.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.