Recipe by lovin2cook
These are great! So simple and good. I've taken these to sporting events for the players and they love them and so do their parents. I always end up having to give this recipe out. Time doesn't include chilling.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) packagerefrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
Directions See How It's Made
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Cut into 24 slices; arrange side by side in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Pat together to close gaps.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are firm. Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffy.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Sprinkle M&M's over marshmallow layer; drizzle with melted chocolate. Chill until set before cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.