Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
from TOH Simple & Delicious magazine. "Cooking time" is an estimate.
- 8 large chocolate chip cookies
- 4 teaspoons chocolate fudge topping
- 4 large marshmallows
- 4 peanut butter cups
- Spread the bottoms of four cookies with fudge topping.
- Using a long-handled fork, grill marshmallows 6 inches from medium-hot heat until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Carefully place a marshmallow and a peanut butter cup on each fudge-topped cookie; top with remaining cookies.
- Serve immediately.
This was so good and so ooey gooey. We really loved this version of S'more. I make Peanut Butter S'mores often in the summer using Graham crackers and the use of chocolate chip cookies added something a little more special to this. Thank you for such a sweet and delicious snack. Made for PAC Spring 2014.
What a fun recipe to use to make a special treat for my family. I used Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies for the cookies in this recipe and they worked well as they are a nice firm and fat cookie so they did not break while assembling the s'mores. The kids loved the extra boost of flavor with the peanut butter cups. Thanks for a great treat!!