Recipe by LainieBug
from TOH Simple & Delicious magazine. "Cooking time" is an estimate.
Top Review by ElizabethKnicely
This was so good and so ooey gooey. We really loved this version of S'more. I make Peanut Butter S'mores often in the summer using Graham crackers and the use of chocolate chip cookies added something a little more special to this. Thank you for such a sweet and delicious snack. Made for PAC Spring 2014.
- 8 large chocolate chip cookies
- 4 teaspoons chocolate fudge topping
- 4 large marshmallows
- 4 peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the bottoms of four cookies with fudge topping.
- Using a long-handled fork, grill marshmallows 6 inches from medium-hot heat until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Carefully place a marshmallow and a peanut butter cup on each fudge-topped cookie; top with remaining cookies.
- Serve immediately.