Recipe by hungrykitten
From Home Cooking Magazine Sept/Oct 2005. Sounds delicious and easy but I haven't made it yet. I just found it in a pile of recipe clippings! Cooking time is chilling time.
Top Review by flower7
Oh my goodness these are so so so good. And super easy! I used the microwave to melt the chocolate and p.b. together, so that added to the easiness. These will definitely be made again (and soon!) Thank you so much for sharing!
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 354.88 ml mini marshmallows
- 118.29 ml chopped peanuts
- 113.39 g package graham cracker tart shells (6)
Directions See How It's Made
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spoon into tart shells.
- Cover; chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.