Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Made these on a camping trip. Sort of messy but the kids loved them. From BHG.
Top Review by flower7
Fabulous! I only had 8" tortillas so just used a little less of everything (truthfully, I didn't actually measure, just used what looked good). The only thing I changed was to use a non-stick skillet on the stove and no oil. It didn't get as golden brown and crispy, but still worked and cut a tiny bit of fat LOL Messy but good - thanks for sharing!
- 59.16-88.74 ml peanut butter
- 20 inch flour tortillas
- 118.29 ml miniature marshmallow
- 59.14 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 medium firm ripe bananas, thinly sliced
- cooking oil
- cinnamon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter over half of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate morsels over peanut butter.
- Top with banana slices.
- Fold tortillas in half; press gently to flatten and seal.
- Brush both sides of tortilla with a little bit of oil.
- Put a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat on a camp stove, grill rack, or grate over an open fire.
- Place one quesadilla into skillet; cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and chocolate is melting.
- Repeat with other quesadilla.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut into wedges and serve.