Recipe by Boyz 5
Quick and Easy!!! That's what these are! The kids will enjoy helping to make these no-bakes, which are perfect for lunch boxes!
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
These are quick and easy. They also were very hard to cut once I had them chilled. So I had to let them sit out at room tempurature in order to get them cut. But I do strongly reccommend the chilling because once I started cutting and pulling out, they fell apart. But ut was tasty and I am very happy for this recipe! Thank you
- 1⁄2 cup liquid honey
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, combine honey and sugar; cook, stirring, over medium heat until boiling.
- Add peanut butter; cook, stirring, over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes, until melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Add cornflakes; stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into greased 8-inch square baking pan; pat down evenly.
- Chill until set before cutting into bars.