Peanut Butter Silk Pie Recipe
- In a medium saucepan, cook sugar, chocolate, milk, corn syrup together, stirring occasionally, to the soft ball stage (see below), or about 234° to 240° on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
- Beat lightly for a few minutes; pour into bottom of pie crust.
- Chill thoroughly before filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with peanut butter, powdered sugar and milk.
- Fold in whipped topping until well blended.
- Spoon into fudge-layered pie crust and garnish with chocolate curls and/or chopped peanuts.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.