- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- beat butter and peanut butter at medium speed with mixer till creamy -- gradually add sugar, beating well.stir in vanilla.
- combine flour and salt, gradually add to butter mixture -- beating at low speed till blended.
- roll dough to 1/2" thickness on lightly floured surface.cut with desired cutter.and place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake at 275* for 45 minutes -- .