Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious, moist, sheetcake that both adults and kids enjoy,
Make and share this Peanut Butter Sheet Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil the 1/2 C oil, 1/2 C peanut butter, and 1 1/2 sticks of oleo. Remove from heat and add the flour, sugar, and soda, Mix well and add the eggs, vanilla, and sour milk. (to make sour milk, add 1 tsp vinegar to the milk and let stand for five minutes).
- Pour batter into an 11X15 pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- For frosting:.
- In a saucepan, boil evaporated milk, sugar, and oleo for two minutes and remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, mini-marshmallows, and vanilla.
- Stir until combined and marshmallows have melted.
- Spread over warm cake.