1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Sesame Noodles (Rachael Ray)
Rachael Ray's recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons tamari, eyeball it (dark soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (eyeball it)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 lb spaghetti, cooked and rinsed under cold water
- 1 tablespoon light sesame seeds, toasted over medium-low heat for 3 minutes (optional)
- 1In a medium microwaveable bowl, heat the peanut butter in the microwave oven until melted, about 15-20 seconds (or heat peanut butter over low heat on stove until mushy).
- 2Whisk honey and tamari into the peanut butter, then whisk in the sesame oil and the ginger.
- 3Toss the spaghetti with the sauce, and top with the sesame seeds, if you want to go really groovy with the noodles.
- 4If you want to bump up the crunch factor, add some shredded carrots, scallions, bean sprouts or other veggies.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Sesame Noodles (Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2066.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 21.5 g