Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This has an amazing taste, and the kids love it. Just has a hint of the peanutbutter that really enhances the taste. It has a good nip to it. Little spicey, but it is wonderful.
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast
- Mix green oinion and garlic.
- Add 1 tsp water to peanut butter in bowl and mix well.
- In bowl, mix cayeene, sesame seed and 1 tsp water.
- Heat sesame oil in wok over medium heat.
- Add cayenne mix.
- Turn off heat.
- Add green onion, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and peanutbutter.
- Mix well to make spicy sauce.
- Cut cooked chicken into fingers about 2" long, put on serving plate and pour sauce on top.
Had to go to a potluck, so I made the sauce ahead of time and transported and then grilled the chicken after arriving. Great taste, easy to make and transport and a nice change to the usual "pot luck" dish. This one is a keeper!