Recipe by mary winecoff
These cookies start with refrigerated sugar cookie dough. Extra ingredients are added and suddenly you have a great, fast cookie. From the cookbook "Cookie Dough Delight".
Top Review by Jadelabyrinth
I had a family size (30oz) roll of cookie dough so I doubled the recipe except for the amount of chips used. I used 1 cup butterscotch chips and because I ran out, 1 cup of chocolate chips. These were good, I think I am not wowed by the combination of PB and Butterscotch though. My sister loved them, and I made them for her, so I still give it 4 stars. Thanks!
- 18 ounces roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- Break up cookie dough into large bowl; let stand 10-15 minutes to soften.
- Add the peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla and butterscotch morsels; mix well.
- Drop dough by teaspoon, two inches apart onto sheets.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until just set and golden at edges.
- Transfer cookies to rack and let cool.