Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delightful reindeer cookies that kids love to make and eat.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Rudolph Reindeer Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 48 red M&M's plain chocolate candy or 48 maraschino cherries, halved
- 96 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- thin pretzel, broken into 96 1-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and place rack in center.
- Grease two baking sheets.
- In large mixer bowl, beat together butter, peanut butter, and sugars on medium speed until light, about 2 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla extract; beat until combined.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt until a dough forms.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, until just set and bottoms are golden, 8-10 minutes.
- For each cookie, immediately place 1 red M&M or cherry half in center for nose, 2 chocolate chips for eyes, and 2 pretzel pieces on top of cookie for antlers.
- Transfer cookies on sheets to a wire rack and let cool completely.
These look really, really cute on a Christmas tray! However, it's a bit tedious to get the eyes, noses & antlers in place & the pretzel antlers don't stay in all that well. They are good pb cookies but could use a little more sugar.